The purpose of this Scheme is to recognise and reward alumni and current students who share their experiences and benefits of undertaking study with The University of Manchester China Centre, with people they know i.e. family, friends or colleagues by encouraging and supporting a prospective student to enroll in our online/blended-learning courses at China Centre.
• The Scheme is open to all alumni of the University of Manchester who have successfully graduated from a full-time, part-time or distance learning programme.
2. Referred Students
• Referred Students must represent new students that have not previously applied, enquired or enrolled on any other programme i.e. not already in the University’s database of active and prospective students or alumni.
• Referred Students can enroll on to any online/blended-learning courses at China Centre including Manchester Global MBA, MSc Financial Management, MSc International Fashion Marketing and MA Educational Leadership in Practice.
• Referred Students must provide their personal details by completing a referral form which is available on our website page.
3. Rewards for Referrers (Options)
Referrers will receive one of the following rewards for each successful referral:
• Free subscription of “Global People” Magazine
• Annual free admission to all alumni events (Valid from March 2022 to February 2023)
• Two free tickets to Annual Dinner
• Gift Card / Souvenir
• One exclusive session of VIP afternoon tea / dinner hosted by China Centre Director
A successful referral is achieved when all required conditions detailed in section 4 are met.
• There is no limit to the number of rewards that a Referrer can get for referring students.
• Referrers can make any number of applications under each Programme per intake and get rewarded for each referral.
4. Conditions for the processing of a referral application
• Referred Students must successfully enroll at China Centre and remain on their programme for the first academic semester (minimum of 12 weeks).
• Rewards are made to Referrers on a first-come-first-served basis (i.e. if a student is referred by more than one referrer, the first referral application will be deemed the only valid one).
For any further enquiries please contact us,
UMW courses referral: email@example.com